The Story of My Cats: How big Leshii gets~

Rabu, 12 Desember 2012

How big Leshii gets~

It's been very long time since I posted Leshii here. I don't know how old he is actually. But we have it more than a year ^^ So Lets see how big or fat he grown~



First, The very first time we bought him. it was half and a year ago. As you can see.. He was very skinny~

AND THEN.. ONE YEAR LATER!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TA~DA



wo~ho~~ he's getting really fat right?? He didnt eat alot also very active but he gain so much weight!!
I think it's because dad always gave him this vitamin to keep him healthy and have nice fur~
and the vitamin works really great :D

So if you maybe still cant see how fat he gets..
well I have before after photos~



 YOU SEE IT NOW?? whahahahaha I just love to hug him.
but dont worry. I wont let him be obesity~
He is very happy and active cat ^^

8 komentar:

  1. soooo cute !!!! Maybe we follow each other!? If yes let me know, follow me & i´ll follow back :) Many greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Loving these cute cats, my dear. I also have 10 cats at home :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. Asiiik leshi gemukkannn... !!! aku juga dulu ada kucing mirip si leshi... ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya tp sekrang kurus lagi T________T bingung deh

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

きらきらその3